Monday, October 12, 2009

Bridal Tweet Featured Member!!

All Occasions by JB has become a featured member on Bridal Tweet!!
What is Bridal Tweet?? According to its founder, Christine Dyer, "Bridal Tweet is the new wedding directory and commuity for finding wedding planning ideas, deals, local vendors, and more".
To me, as a wedding planner, Bridal Tweet is a very helpful and friendly wedding community that has helped me to reach out to potential clients and many wonderful, talented industry professionals; who are eager to share their knowledge, experience and expertise. Though we are all a part of the same industry and offer some of the same services, Bridal Tweet is not about vendors competing with each other, but its about supporting each other through link exchanges, forums, and referrals and general networking. I am very happy to be a member of Bridal Tweet and encourage anyone interested in the wedding industry, or engaged couples, to join as well!  http://www.bridaltweet.com/ 



2 comments:

  1. Congrats on being featured. I'm sorry about having a blond moment about your blog. It's so hard to keep track of all this wedding stuff sometimes. :)

    I can't wait to get your larger image so I can work something beautiful for you!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Victoria, thank you! It was great meeting you, I will send the pic soon, I know it will be beautiful and I have another one as well! have a great day.

    ReplyDelete