Friday, November 5, 2010

Feature Friday: Micaila's Creations Photography

All Occasions by JB has added "Feature Friday" to our Blog!! Every week we will feature a new vendor that has caught our eye through their work and dedication to the Wedding/Event Industry.

Our first Feature Friday vendor is Micaila Britto of Micaila's Creations Photography  Having worked with Micaila, I can personally vouch for the quality of work and fun that she brings to each event!

"Growing up in the Taunton, MA area (about 40 miles south of Boston, MA);  Photography has always been a passion for me. Photography is something I have been doing since I was a young child. With it just starting as a hobby while modeling and taking dance lessons, I never thought that it would become an extension of my life. After graduating high school, I enlisted in the United States Marine Corps - serving for 7 years of active duty. Once my enlistment ended, I attended Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge, LA. I majored in Graphic Design and minored in photography. I have photographed at the Susan G. Komen 5K Walk, Project Bread's Walk for Hunger, Massachusetts Women's Political Caucus (MWPC) and was the Department of Massachusetts Veterans of Foreign Wars State Photographer.
My passion allows me to capture the unique moments of your special day. Capturing each event as it unfolds, with special attention to detail (while using mainly digital cameras or film if preferred). Using the digital photography allows me to enhance and edit photos, making any color image into black and white to allow for the timelessness of the events".
Here are some samples of Micaila's work!!




















Micaila's creativity, fun personality and love for photography makes it easy and a pleasure to work with her.

2 comments:

  1. Aww thanks! I LOVE it!!! Thanks for letting me be the first "Feature Friday"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Micaila has a special eye for detail and makes everyone feel very comfortable. She has truly mastered the art of photography, she was a true blessing to work with!

    ReplyDelete