Friday, October 29, 2010

Bad Blogger! :(

WOW!! Its been quite some time since I've posted to my blog.  I apologize to anyone who follows my blog and promise to do better starting today!  The reasons for my lapse are good; business is doing well and keeping me quite busy with learning new things and making time to meet new industry professionals and keeping up with current trends.  We also had a new addition to the family  - a new granddaughter, Ray'lynn, and I've been spending lots of time with her and my daughter.

I like to write my blog posts to keep people informed on what I'm doing and where All Occasions by JB is going; also to share new things that I've learned which may be helpful to my readers.

Blogging is very time consuming, but I believe I have relevant and fun information to share, and I vow to dedicate more time to this blog.

Having said that - I hope you enjoy future posts and please leave comments, I love to hear your feedback!!

No comments:

Post a Comment